Friday, March 6, 2009

A Little Wave!

Awh! I just had to share. I am sitting here doing some scrapbook searching. Nick is on the floor to my right playing with one of Lilly's tea cups. I look over to him and noticed his hand that was above his head, was waving at me. YES! waving at me. I thought maybe he didn't realized he was actually waving at me, maybe he was just trying to scratch his head, as he always does. So I waved back to see if he would respond. Sure enough he waved back. He had Lilly's tea cup in one hand holding it up to his mouth and the other hand above his hand waving back at me every time I would wave at him. Oh it is so adorable to see him respond to something I am doing. In another breath, sad since I know my baby boy is growing up on me, as I knew he would. He will be 8 months old on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment