Saturday, January 10, 2009

Nicholas Birth Video

I finally got the firewire cord I needed to upload home videos to my computer and once I figure out the software, maybe make some home DVD movies . Anyway, of course the first video I desided to upload was Nicholas birth. I had not seen the video yet so this would be my first time seeing his birth. During the uploading I was busy doing something... cant remember exactly what, but once I was able to sit down and watching it... all I can say is OMG... my poor belly. The way they had to push and pull him out I'm surprised I don't have more bruises and Nick doesn't have some kind of bruise on his head. In the end I was giving a beautiful baby boy who all I could say was... he is so beautiful... from the moment I laid eyes on him.

Just to think... I did this "5" times and I have to say... every time was well worth it. I am so lucky to be the mother of these 5 wonderful children. They are worth every pain, cut and scar that was given to me... just to have them in my life.

I'm so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment